الثلاثاء، 21 فبراير 2012

The Best Party With my Friends Ever !!!!

The Best Party With my Friends Ever !!!!
..........................................
Yh yh !! it is the best party with my friend'z ever !!! we really reallyyy enjoyd , it was on 17 – 2 – 2012 ~ Friday  :* ..!!!
I did this party because I want to stop skating T_T !!! and addicted To the skate And the net !! So since That day am controlling myself xD !!! and yeah , because my cat is pregnant <3 :*
And the Girl'z Who came To The party Are :
-          Fatoom jabr :* !!
-          Fa6oom عwaض !~
-          Fa6oOm Mohd ..
-          Shamooos El MeOw Maltiiii !!
-          Spikyyy (( Khawla ))
-          Aayaat El Habla el Salag xD !
-          عLyoowh !!
-          عFaariiii ^_^ !
-          عwaaashiiii !!
-          Shwaaaaaaaخ Msabh !! <3
-          Nadoooy !!
-          صحـooowh

And some other girl'z I forgot There names >,< !
We were Dancing and screaming and everrry thing u can imagine we did it xD
I Changed My Dress 8 Time'z O.o !!!! Lol
And by the way !!! shamoos's mom and عwaash's Mom theeyy were sitting with my mom in the living room ,, But We xD I mean the freak and sickkk peoples were in the club xD (( MeOw'z Club )) !! Its My Club V,v !! E7m E7m !!! Now See The Pics O.O !























!!!!!! بعد التنظيــــــف !!!!!!



All By : Mariyam Abdulkareem =3 !

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق